15. March 2012 04:05
Launching your website forms one of the most important aspects of any business that is looking to grow on the web, a moment that holds of immense value, a moment that has the potential of determining the fate of your website. With the competitive atmosphere on the web touching new heights, one thing is for sure, that your site isn’t going to get many second chances. Remember First impression is the last impression; the first impression of your website is what forms your brand’s image on the world of web.
That is why when it comes to launching your site on the world of web, its always advised to make sure that you have all the fronts covered that could ensure that perfect flying start for your venture. Only when you are thoroughly satisfied with your site and have tested it in all aspects, should you move forward with the prospect of launching it.
Here are some important points to consider before launching a website:
- Is your site’s purpose easy to comprehend: Always make sure that your site’s purpose of existence is easily comprehensible and that its services are always on the front and easy to understand.
- Are all the links working properly: Test beforehand whether all the links of your website are working properly or not, broken links not only irritate the customer, they also blow the credibility of your site.
- Easy to Navigate: Another important fact that you should be in your radar is, whether or not your site is easy to navigate. A good site should always be easy to navigate and should always anticipate user behavior.
- Search Engine Optimized for target audience: Make sure that your site is search engine optimized for your target audience and has the right mix of keywords. Making sure that your site always acquires the top spot in search engines can do a world of good for your business.
- Test it on all browsers and Operating systems: Before launching your site make sure that it runs properly on all the browsers and Operating systems. As different people use different browsers and Operating systems, its always advisable to test your site first and then launch it.
Keeping these essential points before you launch your site, go a long way in ensuring that your site develops that niche brand image that stands it apart from the rest of the competition. As per as the traffic on your site is considered, if you take care of these points, rest assured the world of web will take care of the traffic on your site.